Spring Girls' Youth Lacrosse
Season begins first week of March and ends first week of June.
Additional details below.
- Three days a week: two practice days and one game day.
- Team play with tournament at season’s end
- We will follow new US Lacrosse rules and guidelines for youth play. Click here for details.
- Practice days and locations will vary by program:
- North Reno: Swope Middle School or TBA
- South Reno: Lenz Elementary; DePaoli Middle School, TBA
- Spanish Springs: Shaw Middle School
- Season begins first week of March and ends first week of June.
- Practice days and times will vary by program
- Specific days and times will be and be announced following City and County field allocations.
- $210, $185 for additional siblings
- Your fees cover the following:
- Uniform (shorts, jersey and practice pinney)
- Team photo
- Officiating fees
- Field rental and maintenance costs
- Early-season Jamboree
- Post-season Tournament and awards
- North Reno: Coordinator, TBA
- South Reno: Coordinator, Tanya Lenon,
- Spanish Springs: Coordinator, Susan Bush at
- Oasis Academy/Churchill County: Coordinator, Lisa Swan
- Truckee: Coordinator, Peter Halberstadt,
- North Tahoe: Coordinator, Brett McCann,