2017 Spring Girls' Youth Lacrosse
Youth Lacrosse will look a little different this year!
Please CLICK HERE and take a moment to read about how we will implement the the new US Lacrosse Youth Rules and Guidelines.
Season begins first week of March and ends first week of June.
Additional details below.
- Three days a week: two practice days and one game day.
- Team play with tournament at season’s end
- We will follow new US Lacrosse rules and guidelines for youth play. Click here for details.
- Practice days and locations will vary by program:
- North Reno: Swope Middle School or TBA
- South Reno: Lenz Elementary; DePaoli Middle School, TBA
- Spanish Springs: Shaw Middle School
- Season begins first week of March and ends first week of June. Ãƒƒƒ¢€‹
- Practice days and times will vary by program
- Specific days and times will be and be announced following City and County field allocations.
- $210, $185 for additional siblings
- Your fees cover the following:
- Uniform (shorts, jersey and practice pinney)
- Team photo
- Officiating fees
- Field rental and maintenance costs
- Early-season Jamboree
- Post-season Tournament and awards
(Check out the online HSLL Warrior/Brine Gear Store. Great prices and the league gets %10!)
- North Reno: Coordinator, Teri Boland,
- South Reno: Coordinator, Tanya Lenon, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spanish Springs: Coordinator, Dave Hoffman,
- Oasis Academy/Churchill County: Coordinator, Lisa Swan
- Truckee: Coordinator, Peter Halberstadt,
- North Tahoe: Coordinator, Brett McCann,