Boys and Girls Fall Ball
Aug. 27 – Oct. 13 (Boys and Girls 8U - HS)
Boys’ and girls’ programs for grades 1 through 12
VIEW THE SEASON SCHEDULE HERE
6U COED Details and Registration Here
Fall lacrosse provides focused, effective and fun development for players of all ages and abilities through drills, clinics and informal game-play opportunities. Players will be assigned to age groups according to US Lacrosse guidelines.
Fall age groups will generally meet twice per week, with weekday sessions for practice/skills/drills, and Saturdays for scrimmages and/or speciality clinics.
Program Coordinators: Eric Peacock, Ian Anderson
Girls: Andrea Bryant, Emma Klacking
8U - Scott Behrens, Andy Glenn
10U - Eric Peacock
12U - Duane Runyan, Ian Anderson
14U - Josh Miller, Joe Novelli
High School - Eric Peacock, Josh Miller
Boys and Girls 8U - HS: 10 sessions, Aug 27 to Oct. 13
6u Coed: 9 sessions, Sept 9 - Oct 15
CLICK TO VIEW SCHEDULE
One weekday session and one Saturday session per week except as noted below.
- Labor Day Weekend, Sept 1 - 3
- Oktoberfest Fundraiser, Sept. 22
- Fall Break and its first weekend, Sept. 29 - Oct. 5
- Boys and girls 8U-High School: $150 - Includes 10 sessions, HSLL Pinney and Oktoberfest Root Beer and Brat Coupon
- 6U Coed: $ 45--Includes 9 sessions, EVO Warp mini stick*, HSLL Pinney and Oktoberfest Root Beer and Brat Coupon.
- US Lacrosse membership: $25 payable to US Lacrosse, http://www.uslacrosse.org/membership.aspx. This is an annual membership with that covers player insurance. If player’s current membership is valid through 10/14/18, you do not need to renew.
All players must have their own equipment. Click here for gear info and sources.
- Boys = stick, helmet, gloves, arm pads, shoulder pads, mouth guard, cup;
- Girls = stick, goggles, and mouthguard.
- Coed = stick, mouthguard (Play will be with soft lacrosse balls and tennis balls)
- All = US Lacrosse membership valid through 10/14/18